7 July 2011

Summer Ball Gown Extraordinaire

Summer Ball time is just around the corner (like next week) - let the festivities begin!  This year may just be the year that we make it all the way to the champagne breakfast.  We have always left around 2 or 3am, because even with somebody watching Maddie overnight, we still have to tend to her the next day and it would be irresponsible and just plain ugly to do it on no sleep (and fairly tipsy).  This year, though our neighbours are not only watching her overnight, but taking their kids and Maddie to Sundown Adventureland the following day - all day - so.....the potential is there if we are up for the challenge.  I'll let you know next Saturday!

I wasn't going to buy a new dress this year because I have loads of ball gowns now and I thought I would not spend the money and instead re-wear one (gasp, horror, shock)!

Then I saw this one and I felt it would have been a crime against humanity to not buy it.....and wear it... and sleep in it....for at least a couple nights weeks.  I don't have anything to go with it shoe or jewelry wise and don't really have time to look, but I don't care.  I will go barefoot and jewel-less.   (Happy sigh).

1 comments:

Lily Ruth's Mama said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Post a Comment