25 May 2010

Help Me Decide

Summer Ball time is here and I am trying to decide on a dress.  You may gather from most of the pics that I am loving green this year.  Please leave a comment and tell me which dress you like.  If you don't know me I have a chin length blondish bob and will hopefully be a bit tan as we will be just returning from Italy when I wear it.  Please also note that this ball (although a summer one) is in England.....last year it was so cold and rainy we were calling it the Christmas Ball.  Thanks for your feedback!!!








1 comments:

Lily Ruth's Mama said...

HOLY SHINY SHIT, Batman!!!! I love them! I especially like 3, 5, 7 & 8 - I like 1 & 2, but w/ 1 - HOW LOW ARE HER BOOBS???!!! & 2 - I'm worried that it's tooooo weird clingy (virtual camel-toe in a dress?)... not that you have anything at all for it to cling to!

Post a Comment