12 January 2010

When She Gets Big



My 3 year old and I had a very serious conversation tonight over dinner about all of the things she is going to do when she gets bigger AND older.  I thought I would get them written out so that:

1. She has a set of clearly defined goals to work toward
2. I have something to embarrass her with later in life (when she gets big AND old)

Her is her list so far:

1. Drink Tea
2. Drive a Car
3. Drink Diet Coke
4. Make Dinner Herself
5. Open the Door by Herself
6. Be a Baby Again
7. Be a Puppy (I told her this one was probably not possible since, once born human we kind of stay that way.  She said if she changes her mind about being a person she should get to re-choose what she is).
8. Take the Dog for a Walk
9. Chew Gum
10. Play with Knives

The list, I am sure, will continue to grow but I think this is a pretty good start, don't you?  What do you want to do when you get bigger AND older?

1 comments:

kittyn_uk said...

Ditto on that!

Post a Comment