16 April 2010

Dear So and So...

Dear So and So...

Again, I would like to thank Kat over at 3 bedroom bungalow for introducing me to an amazing way to blog and to my friend Rachel at Diapers, Dogs and Cooking in Heels for nagging me for a month to try it.

Dear Rand Farm,

I would like to thank you for having the foresight to stock such wonderful delicacies in your organic and locally sourced farm shop.  You may have just given me the inspiration that I need to complete another item off my 25 Things List (make/try a new recipe) because of this little number that was gracing your shelves:



What's not to love about Dragon's Breath Mustard?  I also picked up this little beauty which was sitting right next to the 'bad breath in a jar':



I would love to invite you (Rand Farm Staff) and all your livestock (leave the goats behind they are rude) over for dinner some night - how 'bout Sunday?

Most Sincerely, The Dragon Slayer



*******************************

Dear Brown Mass Aloe Plant,

Sorry about the sun and water - how was I to know?  Hope you like your new home as much as I enjoyed completing another item off my 25 Things List.   Really, really sorry.

Forgive me, P.E.N.O (Plant Enemy Number One)


**********************************

Dear cold virus,

Why do you have be like that?  In the future, just make your appearance and then leave (a little etiquette my friend).  You don't need to lurk around for days like a stalker then disappear only to come back unexpectedly with a weapon.  And your timing.....seriously?  Perhaps if you respected me and my boundaries, I wouldn't be forced to eat raw cloves of garlic and scare the neighbors. You are lame and I want nothing more to do with you.  Go and pick on the woman who told me I looked like I had gained weight a few weeks ago - she needs a friend like you!


Sniffle sniffle, kittyn ;p

3 comments:

Lily Ruth's Mama said...

You gotta LINK UP! Go back to Kat's place, and click Mr Linky :-)

p.s. Dear Dragon's Breath,
Oh, we will meet, my friend. We will meet.
Love, The Fire Eater

kittyn_uk said...

I don't know what you are talking about! I keeping looking for a 'link' and can't find one!

kittyn_uk said...

Apparently I am a blind dumbass - found it - why was it hiding all this time?

Post a Comment