9 April 2010

Dear So and So...

I love these letters on 3 bedroom bungalow and thought I would link up to write a few of my own.


Dear Demon Child Sweet Princess,

I am so happy that you have taken to your new bedroom like I take to cheese.  Please enjoy it for at least 12 hours so that I can love you again tomorrow.

Yours,
Overtired in Bardney

*****************

Dear Matt,

Next time you get deployed to an island, you will be bringing 3 extra bags - one for me, one for Maddie and one for the dog.  If you don't have enough baggage allowance leave the laptop and me at home and take your darling daughter and dog (they love the beach).

Love,
The woman you once knew

***************

Dear Fur Beast,

You owe me a new set of sheets.  The incessant bed licking has rendered most of ours disgusting.  Lick your paws like a real dog - I'm just saying!

Gag,
Your Owner


*************************

To my new face cream,

You promised me so much, but I see no signs of improvement.  Get off your lazy ass or I am chucking you in the bin.

Regretfully,
Crowsfeet

2 comments:

Lily Ruth's Mama said...

FINALLY - some Dear So & So letters from my favorite So & So :-)

Can Matt take Keely too?

I love you!
me

Lily Ruth's Mama said...

p.s. LINK UP!!!!

Post a Comment